Monday, May 9, 2011

Festival Ready!

A slew of festival ready goodies arrived this week! JUST IN TIME! Atlanta always has the best festivals and they definitely bring out the fashionistas and their brave style.



This week’s new arrivals are especially great for me, as I will be attending Bonnaroo (a 4 day music festival) in June! I have no idea what to pack, so I researched the best digs that were shown off at and Coachella this year; an amazingly huge Spring festival filled with trend setters showing off their best festive style!














Alright, I have my inspiration now! Check out the outfits I will be packing for Bonnaroo, and maybe you will gain a little festive inspiration for all the awesome events that will be happening this Summer. XOXO

Day 1:






Day 2:





Day 3:




Day 4:



1 comment :

  1. Nice! There's nothing like being fashionable and fabulous at a festival!

    ReplyDelete